Tuesday, June 19, 2012

10 Noisy Dog Breeds (featuring Chooey & Peanuts)



So we've missed Mischief Monday, eh? Hear our vocal protest. Be my guest... PLAY THE CLIP.

Below is an interesting list of the top 10 Noisiest Dog Breeds... and guess what, terriers (*cough* PEANUTS) are in it.

In no specific order, the 10 noisiest dog breeds are...

1. Terriers

Peanuts: What do you mean I'm noisy?!? It's Chooey's fault!
Chooey: (looking innocently)
Peanuts: Stop pretending. You know you're guilty, too.
Chooey: (looking innocently)
Peanuts: That's not fair! Haopee, make her confess.
Chooey: (still...looking innocently)

2. Collie - Bragging rights for being too smart?

3. Doberman Pinscher - That's understandable. They were meant to alarm us when an intruder comes. We should give them credit for independently practicing their vocal chords.

4. Finnish Spitz - I haven't seen this breed yet.

5. German Shepherd Dog - Should I say more? They're supposed to intimidate like number 3.

6. Norwegian Elkhound - Ummmm....

7. Toy and Miniature Poodle - Looking pretty isn't enough. They have to talk about it, too.

8. Beagle - "This looks interesting... Oh, there's another interesting thingy there! Wait, there's one more over there! And another one over over there! Bark! Bark! Bark!"

9. Rottweiller - "I bark because I'm tough and everybody's too scared to say 'NO'. Bite me... and I'll bite you back."

10. Shetland Sheepdog - "Humans are too disorganized. I have to herd them everyday but they never pay attention. Verbal cues are the only thing that works. I always need to bark at them to gather around."

The list was taken from Planet Dog's doglopedia. However, the comments and descriptions are ours alone. I hope you've enjoyed this post.

18 comments:

  1. Me did enjoy dat! Butt...didn't see da weenie dog in dere! Guess wee is very u-neek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm....pondering here! Guess we is noisy and likes to talk a lot so we fit most of 'em!

    BOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the post with the background yapping lol Very friendly :)) Loved your comments!!

    Thanks for yet another great comment on my blog :) I would post more if I could come up with more ideas. Most of my best posts are a few years back when I was getting going lol

    I was studying Hebrew in Israel and was there just over a year! I’ve also been to many European countries (lived in France for a while) and America and Canada. I have never been further to the east though. That isn’t going to happen now :( I love my blogging friends from all over the world xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I,m not on the list , phew I knew I was a good girl. Have a good day!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, you pups are loud! I heard your protest loud and clear! Make sure you do plenty of mischief making this week so that your mom has plenty to chose from for next Monday. BOL!

    Very funny descriptions of the noisiest dogs! I am proud to say that I am super quiet. I am only loud between midnight and 3 a.m. when I howl with the coyotes.

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum said that you can replace terriers at the top of the list with chihuahuas, we don't so much bark as explode, LOL!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whisky is a mixed terrier of sorts but I'm SO thankful she's not noisy at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! You two sure know how to raise the roof (or should we say the woof?)! :)

    We hope you're doing well, sweet pals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun comments you made:) We are mostly a quiet breed with the exception of Lightning. He is a big talker and whiner and barker. The rest of us rarely bark, but we do like to woo.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. What?? How did we get to be #1 noisy dogs?...Who made this list?...Bark, Bark, Bark :D

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uh Dachshunds need to be in the top 3!
    Nola's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have 2 noisy cat breeds here. Carl who sings arias in the middle of the night and Oui Oui who loves to dig in the Mr. Chewy box!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finnish Spitz are cousins of Eskies (kind of a reddish color)so we find it amusing that THEY are on the list. Of course, we do "talk" and actually can be pretty loud when The Mailman comes...or worse yet, the FedEx guy with a box for us! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tee hee hee,, this is very funny! My moms think I should be on the list cause they say I sound like a howeler monkey!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  15. miniature schnauzer should be number 1, but it's something to be expected with the breed since they were bred to be watchdogs. Not only do they sound the alarm for intruders, but they like to actually talk as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i certainly enjoyed your comments! :D teehee. Poppy's in the list, she's a toy poodle! But she isn't much of a talker like other toy poodles! Popcorn only barks to tell us that her pee pad is too stinky!! Other than that, she doesn't bark at all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting list, Haopee!
    I've never heard of Finnish Spitz - time to head on over to Google :)
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete

We've turned of word verification of temporarily, but we've limited comments to registered users.

Huggies and Cheese, CEO Chooey