Thursday, April 7, 2016

Haopee and the Pack Pupdates

Dear Friends, 

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! We miss you soooo much and hope to visit every single one this week.

Suffice it to say, our offline life has been eating up so much of our day. Terms like non-taxable incentives, government deductions, and gross taxable income used to be foreign to me. Now, I have to entertain the idea of it like it's my long-time best friend. 

Accounting is really hard...
On the bright side, the dogs are always by my side when I exercise every other morning. And when I say "by my side", we're literally face-to-face as I proceed with my routine--them being my fitness coaches.

Please give time to get back to all of you. I know it's been such a hectic 2015. 2016 is no different. I still hope that I could catch up with everyone even with my long absence.

Regards,

Haopee and the Pack 

8 comments:

  1. Hopefully the IRS will send you money for treats
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting, we love to hear how things are going.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad all is well and you are all just busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Haopee, glad you are ok!! Busy is sometimes good and sometimes not!! Your busy sounds errr complicated!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see an update from you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, dear friends! It's so nice to see/hear from you! :)

    We understand completely; no apologies necessary ... life has a way of taking over everything, doesn't it?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have visited your website frequently and always find interesting things here. We are dealing in ..... you may be interested.MBBS Admission in Abroad

    ReplyDelete

We've turned of word verification of temporarily, but we've limited comments to registered users.

Huggies and Cheese, CEO Chooey